Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’m so glad you’re here!
I am a soon-to-be-retired English teacher who discovered a love for writing rather late in life. I am now making up for lost time. In 2017, I self-published three books and I have plans to write several more.
My first book, Journaling Toward Wholeness: A 28-Day Plan to Develop a Journaling Practice was released in May 2017. I can attest to the physical, emotional, and spiritual health benefits of journaling and want to inspire others to give journaling a try.
The first book in my Middle-Grade series: Travel through Art was released June 2017. I desire to introduce young students to the transportive quality of art – in a fun, engaging way. This first book, Ellie’s Paris Adventure, takes place in Paris, 1880, at the time of the French Impressionists.
My most recent book, An Italian Family Christmas: Recipes and Traditions Surrounding the Feast of Seven Fishes was released in November 2017 – just in time for the holidays. The book’s original intention was to leave a family legacy for my children, but I thought others might enjoy the recipes as well.
I have several other projects in the works including:
- a book of positive affirmations to help combat Impostor Syndrome, based on a recent blog series.
- a collection of daily Polaroid Prompts – visual prompts to mine the mind for memoir. Currently these are posted each morning on my Instagram Page.
- an interactive iBook that allows young readers to follow in Ellie’s footsteps along the streets of Paris where they can “visit” such iconic landmarks as Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre, and Tuileries Garden.
- the second book in the MG Travel through Art series focusing on Boston in the 1880s and the American Impressionist, Childe Hassam
- a possible e-course on Developing a Journaling Practice
- a personal memoir describing life with my inner critic, Delilah.
- a “factional” memoir honoring my husband’s grandmother Corie – a first-generation American whose rich Italian ethnicity had a profound effect on our family.
If you’d like to receive updates on these future projects, or just stay in touch, please subscribe to this website. (located in the right-hand sidebar).
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon!