It is still the dog days of summer here in Kansas which means that the heat and humidity suck the energy out of every living thing. This past week temperatures have hovered around the 100 degree mark, with heat indexes of 110 or above. I am most grateful for central air conditioning!
- 6 oz can lemonade concentrate – partially thawed (I like using pink for a nice festive color)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4.5 oz cool whip
- 9″ graham cracker pie shell (store bought if ideal for this hot weather)
- Whisk together lemonade concentrate with sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in cool whip
- Pour into graham cracker crust
- Chill at least one hour