It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~ e. e. cummings
We are coming to the end of this October blogging challenge, and I can think of no better quote to sum up the month.
- Don’t allow fear to sabotage your life.
- Embrace the imperfect – for in our weakness God is made strong.
- Celebrate your God-given talents.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments.
- Share your passion with the world.
- Don’t buy into the lie that humility is self-deprecation.
- Don’t judge others… including yourself.
- Remember comparison is the thief of joy.
- Accept God’s unconditional love for you.
- Everyone is worthy and has value simply because they exit.
Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought,
but rather think of yourself with sober judgment,
in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Romans 12:3 (ESV)